Assurance & Accreditations
Exceeding Industry Standards
Today, Oilfield Services & Supplies Pte Ltd (Singapore) has successfully implemented a quality management system.
Our robust quality control procedures include a single buying house for the entire Group to ensure integrity of raw materials, establishing and tracking pertinent milestones for complex projects and full documentation of all processes and procedures.
OSS Certificate of Conformity
3rd Party Inspection Certification
Achieving QHSE Excellence
OSS management system provides a framework to set QHSE objectives and to identify resources to achieve our goals. Our roles and responsibilities are aligned to achieve QHSE excellence:
- To achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- To enhance quality awareness & commitment among employees.
- Minimize resource wastage and conformity to product requirements.
- Ensure on time delivery and acceptance of products.
- Increase supplier performance.
- To identify & execute continual improvement projects.
- To achieve ZERO accident.
- To achieve ZERO oil or chemical spill in the workplace.
- To achieve ZERO incident on misuse of drugs or alcohol leading to intoxication.
The established management system is periodically reviewed to ensure continual improvement.
Safety & Awareness
Responsibility & Sustainability
Our employees’ safety is of paramount importance to maintain an accident-free working environment. We take great care in ensuring that our workers are adequately equipped with personal protection equipment to mitigate any operational risks in that may arise. OSS has been awarded with Singapore’s BizSAFE certificate as a recognition of our safety-awareness and risk management efforts in the workplace.
We do our part for the environment by constantly finding ways to reduce our carbon footprint. Our workers are also aware of the correct procedures for proper waste and scrap disposal, and our continual efforts to minimize wastage of resources and raw materials.